1. Best Practice Create your own Drawing Symbol
4. 5. Go to Sketcher Preferences
5. 6. Choose the settings you would like to have such as locking horizontally and vertically
7. 9. Click on the pointer in the menu 10. Choose the top vertex point
9. 13. Click Mirror 14. Click one of the lines
10. 15. Click OK 16. Click the symmetry line
11. 17. Click the line icon again and for the reference lines click two lines and then start completing the drawing
12. 18. Until it looks like this 19. Click on Attributes
3. 3. The click Define 4. Enter a name for the new symbol
13. 20. Make some settings and choose the bottom line as the On Entity reference 21. Click Done
14. 22. Click Done 23. Click Symbol Dir 24. Choose which folder it should be saved to
15. 25. Click Write 26. Leave the text box entry for entering directory 27. Your symbol is now saved and can be used in a drawing
17. 32. Place the symbol, click the middle mouse button for placing the symbol and make height changes If necessary 33. Click OK and drag the symbol to new positions if necessary
6. 7. Draw a few lines 8. Click on Construction Line - > Single
16. 28. Click Done 29. Open a new drawing or use the existing one 30. Click on Custom Symbol 31. Browse and load your symbol from the file system
8. 11. Go back and click on Construction Line - > Single again 12. Draw it downwards left click and then middle - mouse - button click.
2. Background When you cannot find a particular drawing symbol, you can create one and save it as a file for later reuse. How to: To create your own drawing symbol start Creo Parametric: 1. Open a drawing or create a new one 2. Then go to Annotate - > Symbol Gallery 3.
- 211 Total Views
- 158 Website Views
- 53 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 3 184.108.40.206
- 2 220.127.116.11
Borrow License Guide for Creo Parametric1349 Views .
Creo® Installation and Administration Guide 51060 Views .
Installation guide - Creo Parametric 6.0911 Views .
Best Practice - Convert Mathcad Files897 Views .
Best Practice - How to Avoid Ghost Objects848 Views .
Best Practice - Save As Methodology in Windchill824 Views .
Installation guide - Creo Parametric 5.0822 Views .
Installation information - Creo 4 from PTC814 Views .
Common Issue - License Lost754 Views .
PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 Keyboard Shortcuts725 Views .
Common Issue - create new lmadmin_ptc service666 Views .