Firstly you create a package containing the structure, then you make a delivery out of it which you later on send to a compressed downloadable zip file.
11. Step 9. Fill in the information
6. Step 4. Click OK
1. Best Practice Export a Structure from Windchill Aug 2019
3. Step 1. Open the Structure tab for a separable component (WTPart) and select the whole structure. Right-click and choose: Add to > Add to Package
7. Step 5. The created package is saved under Packages in the product in which it is created
4. Step 2. Make sure that all the parts you wish to include are included. Otherwise you can add parts that are missing via the Collector. When you are done click New Package
12. Step 10. Choose yourself as the recipient of the e-mail and Finish the delivery
5. Step 3. Name the package that you have created and click Finish if you do not wish to add attachments
13. Step 11. The created delivery is found under the Deliveries tab. Right-click the delivery and choose Zip Package for Delivery
14. Step 12. You will receive Windchill Noti fi cation on your e-mail when the package has been sent to a zip fi le
10. Step 8. Go to the Deliveries tab and choose: Actions > New > New Delivery
2. This guide presents a workaround on how to export a structure and its content from Windchill PDMLink Firstly you create a package containing the structure, then you make a delivery out of it which you later on send to a compressed downloadable zip fi le
8. Step 6. Enter the information page for your newly created package and make sure that it is in state Released
9. Step 7. You need to lock your package to be able to create a zip- fi le of it. Lock your package via: Actions > Lock
15. Step 13. Enter the information page for your delivery and go to the Attachments tab. Download the zip fi le You may erase your package and delivery if you do not need them after the download
- 99 Total Views
- 74 Website Views
- 25 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 184.108.40.206
Creo® Installation and Administration Guide 5296 Views .
Borrow License Guide for Creo Parametric259 Views .
Installation guide - Creo Parametric 5.0254 Views .
Common Issue - License Lost239 Views .
Best Practice - Save As Methodology in Windchill217 Views .
PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 Keyboard Shortcuts209 Views .
Installation information - Creo 4 from PTC189 Views .
Best Practice - Create your own mapkeys177 Views .
Best Practice - How to Avoid Ghost Objects171 Views .
Common Issue - create new lmadmin_ptc service168 Views .
Installation Guide - Arbortext Editor 6.1163 Views .
Best Practice - Convert Mathcad Files153 Views .
Best Practice - Clear Local PDMLink Cache151 Views .
Install guide - Keyshot 8 nodelocked (windows)150 Views .
Best Practices - PTC Flush149 Views .