License administration - Subscription renewal, update licenses
The actions described here are:
-Download renewed/updated license file - You will need the HostID and a PTC.com login.
-Install the new license file on your existing server – You will need access to the server machine.
1. License administration Subscription renewal, update licenses
4. Step 2. Find your license Press the “Installed” tab and find your “Host ID / Triad”
10. Step 5. Reconfigure. Remove the “7788@<localhost>” line
9. Step 4. Reconfigure. Click “Next” Accept license agreement and check the box Press “Next”
11. Step 6. Add new file. Drag + drop or browse the license to the empty license row. It should start installing the license directly and list “Available”. Press “Finish” and work as normal.
5. Step 3. Retrieve license Check the box left of one of the lines with the correct MAC - address and press “retrieve”.
3. Download renewed license file If you have a previously uninstalled license you can create the license file based on that SON(sales order number). Step 1. Go to the licensing portal https://support.ptc.com/apps/licensePortal/auth/ssl/advsearch Click “Search”
6. Install a new license You have a new license file and need to install it/ read it to your existing license server. Step 1. Access the server machine You need to enter the computer where the license server is installed. If it is a license installed on your own computer flexnet server installed locally.
8. Step 3. Start “reconfigure”. Run reconfigure.exe “As administrator” C: \ Program Files \ PTC \ FLEXnet Admin License Server \ bin \ reconfigure.exe
7. Step 2. Locate license server. Open a file explorer and go to the default filepath : C: \ Program Files \ PTC \ FLEXnet Admin License Server \ bin
2. This guide describes how to update your license after a subscription renewal. The actions described here are: • Download renewed/updated license file - You will need the HostID and a PTC.com login. • Install the new license file on your existing server – You will need access to the server machine. To carry out these steps you need a PTC - user account with supervisor access.
- 258 Total Views
- 182 Website Views
- 76 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 22.214.171.124
- 3 126.96.36.199
Borrow License Guide for Creo Parametric1036 Views .
Creo® Installation and Administration Guide 5750 Views .
Installation guide - Creo Parametric 6.0672 Views .
Installation guide - Creo Parametric 5.0630 Views .
Common Issue - License Lost626 Views .
Best Practice - How to Avoid Ghost Objects603 Views .
Best Practice - Convert Mathcad Files601 Views .
Installation information - Creo 4 from PTC600 Views .
PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 Keyboard Shortcuts598 Views .
Best Practice - Save As Methodology in Windchill597 Views .
Installation guide - Creo Parametric 4.0490 Views .
Change License Mathcad Prime 4479 Views .
Mathcad Prime 6.0 - Installation Guide463 Views .