License administration - Subscription renewal, update licenses
The actions described here are:
-Download renewed/updated license file - You will need the HostID and a PTC.com login.
-Install the new license file on your existing server – You will need access to the server machine.
1. License administration Subscription renewal, update licenses
4. Step 2. Find your license Press the “Installed” tab and find your “Host ID / Triad”
10. Step 5. Reconfigure. Remove the “7788@<localhost>” line
9. Step 4. Reconfigure. Click “Next” Accept license agreement and check the box Press “Next”
11. Step 6. Add new file. Drag + drop or browse the license to the empty license row. It should start installing the license directly and list “Available”. Press “Finish” and work as normal.
5. Step 3. Retrieve license Check the box left of one of the lines with the correct MAC - address and press “retrieve”.
3. Download renewed license file If you have a previously uninstalled license you can create the license file based on that SON(sales order number). Step 1. Go to the licensing portal https://support.ptc.com/apps/licensePortal/auth/ssl/advsearch Click “Search”
6. Install a new license You have a new license file and need to install it/ read it to your existing license server. Step 1. Access the server machine You need to enter the computer where the license server is installed. If it is a license installed on your own computer flexnet server installed locally.
8. Step 3. Start “reconfigure”. Run reconfigure.exe “As administrator” C: \ Program Files \ PTC \ FLEXnet Admin License Server \ bin \ reconfigure.exe
7. Step 2. Locate license server. Open a file explorer and go to the default filepath : C: \ Program Files \ PTC \ FLEXnet Admin License Server \ bin
2. This guide describes how to update your license after a subscription renewal. The actions described here are: • Download renewed/updated license file - You will need the HostID and a PTC.com login. • Install the new license file on your existing server – You will need access to the server machine. To carry out these steps you need a PTC - user account with supervisor access.
- 149 Total Views
- 111 Website Views
- 38 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 126.96.36.199
- 1 188.8.131.52
Borrow License Guide for Creo Parametric587 Views .
Creo® Installation and Administration Guide 5493 Views .
Installation guide - Creo Parametric 5.0428 Views .
Common Issue - License Lost410 Views .
Installation information - Creo 4 from PTC381 Views .
PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 Keyboard Shortcuts380 Views .
Best Practice - Save As Methodology in Windchill372 Views .
Installation guide - Creo Parametric 4.0335 Views .
Best Practice - How to Avoid Ghost Objects329 Views .
Common Issue - create new lmadmin_ptc service312 Views .
Change License Mathcad Prime 4292 Views .
Installation guide Creo Simulate 6.0281 Views .
Best Practice - Convert Mathcad Files278 Views .
Best Practice - Create your own mapkeys273 Views .